1) When and why did you start playing?
“I started playing guitar in 1993 when I first heard Pantera's Vulgar Display Of Power. I knew right then that playing music is what I wanted to do.”
2) Which Famous musicians do you admire, and why?
“Dimebag Darrell because of his amazing writing skills and how much he loved life.
Kirk Windstein because of his amazing riffs and he is one of the most humble people I've ever met.”
3) Were you influenced by old records or tapes? Or both?
”Both...I remember jamming out to my stepfathers Lynyrd Skynyrd records and Quite Riot's Metal Health was my very first cassette.”
4) Who are your favorite bands? CD’s?
”Crowbar..Pantera..Down... Philip H. Anselmo And The Illegals”
5) What makes this style of music ”good” to you?
”The raw power and soul in the riffs and lyrics”
6) Where can fans find your music?
“We are on iTunes, Spotify, Deezer , YouTube Music”
7) Tell us about your latest release…
"I Married A Karen" We actually just released it on YouTube yesterday and it will be available on all music platforms in a few days.
8)How do you feel about the internet in the music business?
”For the fans it's great because of the easy access and for bands it's a great way to get your material out there fast but I'm still a fan of albums and cassettes and CDS”
9) What are the plans for the future?
“We are releasing our debut E.P. this summer and we have some killer shows lined up with September Mourning, The Lonely Ones, Fate Destroyed and Living Dead Girl”
10) How has your music evolved since you first began playing music?
“You can definitely hear my influences now and my writing is more detailed.”
11) Could you briefly describe the music-making process?
”Usually I'll come up with a ruff and if I'll run it by Dave Woolums our vocalist and if he's feeling it I'll start taking it farther and we'll run through ideas at practice and once we've settled in it we break it out live.”